WHEN WILL MY DELIVERY ARRIVE?
Small Items - Ergonomic Designs own brand shower sets are available for next working day delivery if ordered before 2.00pm. DPD will text or email you with a one hour time slot. They offer various options within this message for items to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if you are not going to be available during your allocated time. Other brands will be delivered by the manufacturers chosen delivery company. Please call us to confirm delivery times as these vary by manufacturer. On these items we cannot provide a timeslot for delivery and someone will need to be in to sign for the item. We will email you a despatch confirmation with the delivery day so you know which day the item is being delivered to you. If you cannot be in for the delivery we recommend you select a alternative delivery address during the checkout process where someone will be available to sign for the item as items cannot be left without a signature.
Ergonomic Designs branded large or fragile items will normally be delivered within 1-3 working days. As the items will be delivered with a specialist fragile goods courier we are unable to offer you a time slot. the delivery will be curbside only so you will need to make sure that someone is available who can take the items inside for you. These deliveries do require a signature, cannot just be left and cannot be left at a neighbours. Branded large or fragile goods are usually delivered within 1-5 working days. Again, this will be curbside, no time slot will be available and a signature will be required. Large/Fragile items are not available for delivery overseas.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY DELIVERY?
For each item that you have purchased from us you will receive a despatch email advising when the item will be delivered and what service it will be delivered on. If you have ordered more than one item and these come from different manufacturers you may receive more than one delivery, but these will not cost you any additional fees so please don't be alarmed if this is the case. Small items - For small items that are being delivered by DPD all you need to do is wait for your hour time slot on the morning of delivery. If you are not going to be available during this time slot there will be instructions within your text/email to change the delivery date, or have it left in a safe place or with a neighbour. If the item is a large/fragile delivery you will need to ensure that someone will be available for that day as we cannot offer a time slot, the delivery will be curbside so someone capable of moving the items safely will need to be present and the items do require a signature. If the date you have been advised is inconvenient please advise us as early as possible. Providing this is before the delivery date we will be able to change this for you. For some deliveries these are post code dependant and the re-arranged date will need to fall on a day the courier comes to your area.
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
Our deliveries are free if you spend over £100 and the delivery is to an address on the UK mainland. If your order comes to under £100 there will be an additional £6.50 postage to pay, again if you are on the UK mainland. If you live in a remote area additional delivery charges may apply, these will be worked out and displayed to you on checkout so you will always know how much you will be paying before you place your order. Small items can be delivered overseas at an additional charge which will be worked out for you at checkout. Unfortunately large or fragile items cannot be shipped overseas. Areas that are considered remote include; Channel Islands, Isle of Man,Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Highlands, Northern ireland, Grampian, Scotland Offshore. If you are unsure if you live in a remote area please call us and we will be happy to help.
Below is a list of additional points that we may not have covered above;
1. Next working day delivery is only available to addresses on the UK mainland, and for small items that are held in stock in our warehouse
2. Delivery will be arranged once cleared funds have been received
3. We strongly recommend that you DO NOT book plumbers or tradespeople until delivery of all of your goods has been made, and the items have been carefully checked. We cannot be liable for any costs incurred as a result of not following these instructions.
4. Deliveries must be checked as soon as they are delivered as any damages or shortages must be reported within 48 hours for us to be able to arrange replacement items.
5. If you are not going to be available on the date specified for delivery please let us know before the day of delivery as missed deliveries may incur a re-delivery charge
6. We deliver Monday - Friday only. Weekend delivery is not an option offered by any of our couriers
7. Delivery dates are dependant on stock. We do our best to keep stock levels up to date but this is not always possible so please call us to check if you require delivery within 1-5 working days